Finally Get Your Smile Back | Recover Costs of Retreatment or Corrective Treatments | Income Loss Caused by Dental Mistreatment
Notice to Patients of Dentists in Ontario
Are you dissatisfied with the dental treatment or service provided by a dentist or dental specialist in Ontario? If so, we may be able to assist you.
If you have been a patient of a dentist in Ontario and are dissatisfied with the dental treatment or service provided to you, please let us know. We may be able to help you. We are dental malpractice lawyers currently pursuing legal claims on behalf of patients in Ontario. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Please review the dental malpractice list below. We represent patients. We may be able to assist you with your dental problem.
Provide us with sufficient details of your poor dental care in the form provided. We will provide a preliminary assessment of your case.
Please fill in the form below or contact email@example.com in confidence:
Not sure if you received poor, bad or otherwise substandard dental
treatment or service? Please provide us with sufficient details of your mis-treatment in the form above, and we would be happy to assess your claim.
Examples of Dental Malpractice include:
- Periodontal neglect
- Poor quality restorations or fillings
- intraoral ie tongue, lip, sinus perforation
- Complications from extractions -infection
- Fracture teeth/ fracture jaw
- Over treatment
- Ludwig Angina
- Failed orthognathic surgery
- Use of nonapproved substances, techniques and instruments
- Bone loss
- Poor quality cosmetics /veneers
- Wisdom tooth extraction complications
- Failed implants
- Botched crown and bridge work
- Untreated Abscesses, cysts
- Orthodontic damage to roots shortening /resorption. Misalignment
of teeth /misalignment of jaw
- Reactions to local and general anesthetic
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Supervised neglect
- General failed treatment
- Missed decay (missed cavity)
- Para thesis/ nerve damage facial
- Failed root canals/ broken instruments/ infection/ incomplete root canals
- Failed grafts
- Poor denture
- Temporomandibular Joint TMJ damage dysfunction
- Wrong medications
- Excessive billing
Who we are
We are lawyers who focus on the area known as dental malpractice in the province of Ontario. We are located in Toronto. Dental malpractice is a very unique area that most law firms with litigation departments and medical malpractice lawyers know nothing about. You need our specifically trained lawyers who have worked both in the dentistry field and the legal field to assist you.
Keywords: Implants, cosmetic, preventive dentistry, Toronto, Ontario, Dental, Dentist, Malpractice, Dental Malpractice, DDS, RCDSO, ODA, Lawyer, Dental Anesthesia,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,
Public Health Dentistry, crowns, bridges, fillings, decay, tooth, teeth.
Copyright Bad-Dentists.com. All Rights Reserved.